Preszler Law is a full-service Toronto firm that helps clients with every aspect of their brain injury cases. From the collection of evidence, throughout claims process, and until a settlement or judgment is reached, we stand by our clients and their families every step of the way.
Preszler Law Services
Brain injury cases are sometimes hard to prove. Brain injuries can impact victims in more ways than just physically. When victims sustain brain damage, their personalities might be adversely affected; they can suffer from relationship and social issues, and they may become plagued with depression, anger and other emotional responses. These types of damages may be difficult to show the courts.
This is why it’s important to enlist the services of a brain injury lawyer Toronto to help with your case. Our firm understands the distress a brain injury can cause victims and their families. Dealing with legal issues shouldn’t add more weight to your shoulders. It’s our goal to alleviate as much of the legal burden as possible so that you can focus on recuperating.
Some of the duties we perform as part of our services include the following.
- Preliminary work – We discuss the specifics of your case with you, work to preserve and collect evidence, and speak to witnesses and field experts to gather proof to justify your claim.
- Damages evaluation – We take a close look at the full impact of your brain injuries, including physical, emotional, and financial, and make sure that all of them are accounted for in your claim.
- Paperwork – Brain injury cases require substantial paperwork, which can be both tedious and confusing. We draft and file all necessary paperwork, ensuring everything meets legal guidelines and is submitted within the appropriate timeframes.
- Protection – If you file a brain injury claim with substantial damages, you can rest assured the other party will try to discredit your claim or offer a low settlement. Preszler Law will stand up for your rights, let you know when an offer is too low and fight for the best possible outcome.
- Counsel – Throughout your case, you will always have a legal confidante ready when the need arises. We will be here to answer your questions and inform you of the claim’s progress. You will know what to expect, which can help alleviate a lot of your anxieties about your case.
- Court services – We do our best to settle cases out of court. This saves our clients’ time and money. However, if a fair agreement cannot be reached, we prepare your case and represent you in court.
Learn More about Our Services
To learn more about Preszler Law and our brain injury lawyers in Toronto, contact our office today at 1-800-JUSTICE®. We offer potential clients a free initial consultation. We will review your case, determine if it is viable and demonstrable, and explain how we may be able to help pursue restitution.