Preszler Law is a unique personal injury firm with six locations throughout Ontario. One of the types of cases we handle on a routine basis is brain injury claims. Our team has a successful track record of helping brain injury victims recover settlements for the damages they sustain after an accident. Representing brain injury victims harmed by another’s negligence is what we do best.
With five and a half decades of experience, we have accumulated a host of valuable tools and resources to assist our clients. We know how to help build and present cases so that the insurance companies and courts will understand the full impact of the injury. In doing so, our clients may have a better chance of being awarded the full amount of compensation they deserve.
Preszler Law Firm’s In-Depth Understanding of Brian Injury Cases
Preszler Law routinely handles all kinds of brain injury cases. Brain Injury Lawyer Toronto represents clients who sustain serious injuries due to auto accidents, slip and fall accidents, playground accidents, etc. Our extensive background has helped us develop a deep understanding of the intricacies of brain injury claims. These types of cases can be harder to win than other types of injury claims because brain injuries are so misunderstood. Because the symptoms are internal and partially subjective, demonstrating the damages can be challenging.
That doesn’t deter our lawyers at Preszler Law. We know how to gather the evidence necessary to support brain injury claims. We use medical experts, cognitive and medical diagnostic evidence, and witness testimonies to create comprehensive cases that get the insurers’ and the courts’ attention.
Our Lawyers are Here to Help
If you or your loved one suffered a brain injury in an accident, Preszler Law Brain Injury lawyers are here to help. You can contact us anytime to schedule a free consultation. If your injuries are such that you are unable to come to one of our offices, we will arrange to have one of our team members come to you.
Here are few distinctive characteristics of our firm.
- Our lawyers are members of both the Law Society of Upper Canada and the Ontario Trial Lawyers’ Association.
- We have more than 50 years’ experience with personal injury cases.
- Our client testimonials and case results speak for themselves.
- We are staunch negotiators, often settling cases before they make it to court, but we are also fully capable and stand ready to take (and win) a case in trial, if need be.
- We offer our personalized services on a contingency basis. This means we will not seek payment unless you obtain a settlement. We pride ourselves on this, our “You Don’t Pay Unless We WIN” credo, because we are confident in our ability to settle viable brain injury cases.
Contact us today at 1-800-JUSTICE® to schedule a free consultation at your convenience.